Tel’eco charter : our contribution to Ecology
We have made the choice to commit in the long term by investing into respect for the Human and the Planet. Telenco has indeed implemented its own environmental chart : Tel’eco. Through this chart we engage on a daily basis to follow actions defined by an ecological approach :
• Sort and recycle waste resulted from daily consumption ( paper, cardboard, packaging, coffee pads…) at our workplace.
• Consume with moderation all supplies that are available for us by limiting for example our print copies or by developing digital archiving.
• Adapt the heating and the air conditioning in order to cut off our electricity and water bills.
• Prefer alternative mobility in order to limit as much as possible greenhouse gas emissions related to the car.
• Adopt distance meetings rather than meetings requiring travelling by car.
The Code of Ethical Conduit : a more responsible company
Focusing on values such as respect and responsibility, we have established our own code of ethical conduit with the aim of :
• Preserving the health of our employees by guaranteeing a safe workplace
• Promote mutual respect between different members of our company
• Protect everyone’s personal data and privacy
• Contribute actively to the environmental protection
• Fight against fraud, money laundering or corruption
By voluntarily adhering to this code of ethical conduct, we affirm our will to play an active role within our company and to act for improving the ecological and social environment.
A more ethical policy for top quality products
Through all our actions, we pay a particular attention to the Human and Environmental factors. To meet European quality and safety requirements, we manufacture our equipment in accordance with the CE standard. Furthermore, some chemicals may represent a danger to human health. To offer you only safety products, we control their compliance with the REACH regulation which lists the substances of concern. By adhering to the American Dodd Franck law, we carefully control the origin of metals used in the composition of our products or those of our suppliers. We firmly refuse child labor.
Quality and CSR within the group’s companies
Because our satisfaction is above all related to those of our customers, we pay a particular attention to the conformity and the quality of our services. Telenco’s development and competitiveness are closely linked to the relations of trust established with different stakeholders : customers, suppliers, institutions, investors, employees etc. The ISO 9001 standard – a quality warranty – defines the ability of a company to continuously provide quality products and services in compliance with laws in force and with customers’ requirements. In this context, Telenco networks works every day on the efficiency, quality and conformity of its products to always meet at best customers’ demands. Through ISO 9001 Telenco services affirms its will to guarantee a quality dimension to its trainings and this, by respecting rules in force.
The EcoVadis certification is intended to the integration and the monitoring of sustainable development practices in the purchasing process. As an expert in Corporate Social Responsibility, EcoVadis evaluates companies that aim for continuous improvement in their CSR performance. With an EcoVadis Gold certification, Telenco networks clearly shows a responsible commitment in the ethical, social and environmental areas. Through an EcoVadis Silver certification, Telenco distribution proves its will to continuously improve its CSR performance.
Since 2016, Telenco networks has taken the initiative to adhere to the 10 principles of Global Compact. Through our own actions, we constantly lookout for the respect of human rights, as well as for the international labour standards, environmental standards and fight against corruption.